NEXT REGISTRATION DEADLINE 3/22/18
How to Sign Up
Group tennis lessons for youth and adults
All registrations and payments are made online.
- STEP 1 Review the schedules, locations, and times on the Schedule Page.
- STEP 2 Refer to What’s My Level? section below to determine your child’s level.
- STEP 3 Click on the Register Now button to go to the enrollment portal.
- STEP 4 Log in as a Returning User with your username and password. Click New User to create a new account.
- STEP 5 Choose Island, Session, Age Group, Location, and Event Type.
- STEP 6 Make your payment online with a credit card.
You can register for both sessions at one time.
What’s My Level?
Watch the video for more information on levels.
Below are specific class descriptions to help you register for the appropriate class.
- Beginner: Player is new to the sport or returning to the game after years of absence. No prior experience necessary.
- Advanced Beginner/Novice: Player has basic skills (1. forehand, 2. backhand, 3. volley, 4. overhead, 5. serve) and able to sustain a mini-tennis rally and have some success rallying from the baseline with peer. Hits some serves in.
- Intermediate: Player has successfully developed skills (see Advanced Beginner/Novice description) plus dimensions of: A. getting it in, B. direction, C. depth, D. spin and E. power. Able to sustain a mini-tennis rally and rally from the baseline with a peer. Hits many serves in.
- Advanced: Player has successfully developed skills 1-5 and dimensions A-E. Able to maintain consistency in all strokes, employs a game plan with intention, execution and variety.
2017-2018 Program Calendar
Six-week sessions plus one make-up week
11JAN SPRING I Registration Deadline
22JAN Classes Begin
22MAR SPRING II Registration Deadline
02APR Classes Begin
24MAY SUMMER I Registration Deadline
04JUN Classes Begin
12JUL SUMMER IIRegistration Deadline
23JUL Classes Begin
31AUG FALL I Registration Deadline
11SEP Classes Begin
19OCT FALL IIRegistration Deadline
30OCT Classes Begin